Thursday, March 08, 2007

Long time...No post

I know, I know....

lots going on, yet no motivation to write about it. but i'll give it my best bullet-pointed effort.

* Back on African soil, er...dirt anyway
* Still not a lot of raining action going on
* Working on Inviations, and WEDDING STUFF!
* Maveja is getting baptized at the end of the month
* Reading "The Irresistible Revolution"
* Creepy text messages = going to the police station
* Todd and Erin's first baby! Gloria Grace Hammerstrom
* New students for the OSS Bible study
* Visits from Zazu...you know the bird in The Lion King
* Had a shower gecko for a day, but I think he let himself out
* Drinking lots of Casablanca coffee, as Maveja's family calls it
* Missing MY FIANCE'!! Praising the Lord for Gtalk.
* Enjoying the Church and seeing them using their gifts
* Vollunteers meeting for Coffeebar was well-attended
* Pray for Marco and wife Sarafina - Woodcarvers - Marco had a stroke
* Sylvia and family found a house and are all moved in
* Riding my bike. A lot.
* Letting my hair grow long again
* Looking forward to my best Mitchums being in country
* Can't believe I only have 4 months left in this beautiful place...

No comments: